|Upon the Following terms and conditions, H & S AUTOSHOT, MFG. CO. LTD (the distributor) warrants to the owner, for the period of one (1) year from the purchase date, and upon the return of the Warranty Registration Card to the Manufacturer, the AUTOTRON induction heating system to be free from any and all defects in materials and or workmanship.
During the Manufacturer’s Warranty Period, the Manufacturer has arranged that a AUTOTRON service center, will within a reasonable time:
- repair the AUTOTRON product, or
- install a replacement part in the AUTOTRON product found to be defective in material or workmanship.
Conditions and Limitations
The Manufacturer does not obligate itself under this Warranty to:
- replace the complete power supply product,
- repair or replace heating inductors which are considered to be a consumable item , warranty claims for inductors must be reported within 15 days after receipt of product,
- pay any transportation, freight, or handling charges incurred in connection with performing this warranty.
It is a condition of the Manufacturer’s obligations under this warranty, that the AUTOTRON product shall be:
- operated in accordance with the operating instructions, or
- used only for it’s designed purpose, and
- put to normal use only.
The Warranty shall become invalid if the AUTOTRON product is:
- used improperly or tampered with, or
- if ifs factory applied serial number is removed or changed.
This Warranty shall not apply to any part which has been damaged by:
- act of God
- service to the product by anyone other than a AUTOTRON service center, or
- failure to operate the AUTOTRON product according to the operating instructions.
This Warranty shall not apply to the Versa-Wedges, considered to be consumable components.
||The Manufacturer shall not be liable or responsible for personal injuries or damage to real or personal property, caused directly or indirectly by this AUTOTRON product.
Subject to the provisions listed below titled Consumer Rights, this is the only warranty covering this AUTOTRON product given by the Manufacturer and no other warranty or condition, statutory or otherwise, is given or extended by the Manufacturer. This warranty is in addition to any other warranty, and not a modification or subtraction from the statutory warranties and other rights and remedies, of persons other than the Manufacturer, which may apply to this AUTOTRON product.
To the extent permitted by the law, this Manufacturer disclaims liability for consequential damages.
Any repair done under this warranty is warranted by the Manufacturer, only for the expiration of the original Manufacturer’s Warranty Period. Any replacement parts provided under this warranty are warranted by the Manufacturer, only to the expiration of the original Manufacturer’s Warranty Period.
To the extent that the provisions of any applicable legislation expressly replace, eliminate, amend, or extended any term or terms contained in this warranty, such terms shall be accordingly replaced, eliminated, amended or extended, as the case may be, in accordance with such legislation.
||to register your product online.
It is extremely important that this AUTOTRON product be registered immediately by the owner. Registration can also be done by mailing in the registration card. If for any reason, the registration card is lost or misplaced, the owner should mail a copy of the bill of sales with an explanation to:
H&S AUTOSHOT MFG. CO. LTD.
Rainbow Industrial Center
2045 Niagara Falls Blvd., Unit 12
Niagara Falls, NY, 14304
The model, serial number and date of purchase and delivery of this AUTOTRON product must be supplied if it is not indicated on the bill of sale. The owner should keep the original bill of sale in the event it might be required to provide proof of purchase.